Back end engineer (Node.js)
At NomadEngineer we are looking to scale our team capacity to cater to our growing list of client projects and requirements.
The Back end engineer will need to work on implementing new feature requests, and refactoring and re-architecting where necessary, with the main objective of future-proofing back-end solutions.
The Back end engineer will also need to work on designing and implementing systems-integration APIs that our clients use in collaboration with the rest of the team, as well as be a good code reviewer, to ensure the quality of code that is pushed to our QA environment is of a high standard.
- Help the back-end team decouple parts of the current application
- Implement new features as required, working closely with the front end and mobile teams
- Maintain good code quality, ensure robust design as the business scales and identify opportunities for refactoring
- Good working knowledge of AWS and (or) Google Cloud
- Back end architecture and development experience
- Good knowledge of modern design/architectural patterns
- Node.js experience, with at least 2 large projects
- Strong communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Node.js (Typescript)
- Good SQL skills for relational databases (MySQL or Postgres)
Experience and qualifications
- Preferably 3 to 5 years experience working in a similar role
- Degree or diploma in Computer science / IT / Software engineering
Entry-level remuneration from 1200-2000 GEL by agreement depending on experience
Please send your application with CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org