At NomadEngineer we are looking to scale our team capacity to cater to our growing list of client projects and requirements.
We are looking for a talented software engineer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as MobX, Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as MobX, Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integration with RESTful API's
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT and OAUTH
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with development pipeline and release management tools
Experience and qualifications
- Preferably 3 to 5 years experience working in a similar role
- A 3 year degree or diploma in Computer science / IT / Software engineering
Entry-level remuneration from 1200-2000 GEL by agreement depending on experience
Please send your application with CV and portfolio to email@example.com