This is a remote, home-based position. Full-time.
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company.
Flexible, stable hours - Your own space to grow - Competitive compensation.
At Scopic Software, we have over 250 employees in over 30 countries all comfortably working from home/remotely. Though we’re a big team overall, each project is made up of small teams to remain agile and maintain good communication. As a skilled PHP/Laravel Developer, you would be part of a dedicated team for web application development projects and an integral part of Scopic.
Since a good work environment is crucial to creativity, the position gives you the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time. We value and respect every member of our team and encourage transparency in all areas of our work.
Now Hiring for an Intermediate PHP/Laravel Developer
As part of the project team, your role will include leveraging the latest tools and technology to develop a diverse selection of web applications, as well as collaborating with your team in building innovative software products.
Some of our projects that have involved PHP/Laravel include; a leading business and financial news application, sales and lead generation apps, digital signage solutions, and others.
You are a skilled PHP developer (full stack is a bonus), a problem solver, a creative and analytical thinker who enjoys the security of regular projects and values the advantages of working remotely. You communicate well in English, take pride in producing your best work and deliver on schedule.
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills
• Proficiency with PHP, Laravel and Lumen frameworks
• Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
• Ruby and Rails
• Amazon Services
• ReactJS and Flux is a plus
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Benefits of working with Scopic Software
• Work your own hours
• No commute
• Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
• Performance reviews and compensation increase
• Salaried or hourly positions
• Well established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
• Interesting and challenging projects
• Paid training & other professional growth activities
• Open communication to all levels of the company
• Work with cutting edge technologies
• Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
What we do
Custom solutions for virtually everything. We have over a decade of service in the software industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, developing digital products and user-centric software for a wide range of industries and niches including: Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Fintech, Retail, Medical, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006 and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry. Today, it is the largest virtual company in the world, employing top talent globally.
Our clients are mostly located in North America and Europe.
These are some of the technologies and skills you can find us using: C++, Java, OpenGL, Vue.js, Magento, C#, Python, OpenCV, Bootstrap, Ionic, Swift, ASP.NET, CUDA, Yii , ReactNative, HTML5, Node.js, Angular, Symfony, Xamarin, PHP, React, Django, Qt, MySQL, Blockchain, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, 3D, AR/VR.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $15-$18 depending on skills and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!