GlobMill Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for a full-time R&D developer to relocate for 24 months or longer, to join an early-stage startup project. GlobMill is a small R&D business that focuses on Facility Engineering, IoT, and various R&D projects that often emerge as independent startup companies. Our main markets are Western Europe, Nordic countries, and the USA.
The project goal is to develop a huge FDM 3D printer (an early prototype already exists) and yet another machine for on-site utilization of plastic waste where the goal is to miniaturize the entire process of plastic utilization into one machinery. It’s a long-term, potentially world-changing project. We are also looking for developers keen to join a project of a 3D printer that uses concrete for printing houses and concrete prefabricates. Developer should have knowledge and experience in some of the areas of 3D printing from thermoplastics, CAD design (Solid Works), mechanical engineering, electronics design, the chemistry of plastics, plastic waste utilization, chemistry of concrete.
- Willingness to relocate to Poland since 1st of March 2021, for at least 2 years
- At least 4 years of full-time work experience in R&D projects, focusing on research
- Very good command of English or Polish
- Willingness to work on an interdisciplinary project consisting of both - research and development of a product to be used by end-customers
As a plus:
- Ph.D. graduate or Ph.D. student
What we offer:
- Full-time regular employment with all the insurance covered at the level of up to 3.500 EUR gross monthly
- Up to 1000 EUR monthly budget for travel expenses
- Additionally up to 600 EUR monthly bonus if you come with your family (wife/kids)
- Business / startup / project management training, soft-skills training
- Participation in a difficult project with a lot of research included
- Integration with the local R&D team
How to apply:
Send a detailed CV to email@example.com with an explanation of your motivation and ability to move to Poland. Please enlist the skills and experience that you have. Elaborate deeply on projects that you have participated in.