Work Location: Qatar
Job Ref.: BR-QA-04
Job Ref.: Business Representative
We supporting our staff to be certified specialist at Qatar and obtain the work permit, the Business Representative is responsible for join the group to share with high management for planning/implement our business plan, working directly with the high management and we guarantee good future career as partner and leader.
• Working at our workplaces during an assigned shift in a courteous, professional manner according to proper service standards as set by EGEC.GE client expectation,
• To work with our established group to build and maintain strong relationships with our client.
• Participating to Identify new clients/opportunities within existing accounts.
• Has an understanding and knowledge of all clients’ requirements.
• Educated college degree or higher, fresh graduate are welcome,
• Experience in general in approach clients, presentation, negotiation, build relationship, and good communication skills verbal and written skills is essential to be successful in the role.
• Female/Male with +1 years combined professional experience in a similar job,
• Excellent communication and organizational skills,
• Ready to work on abroad in Qatar. Local hiring is available for whose hold QID and NOC.
• Certified contracts according to Qatar Labor Law, Embassies’ at Doha, and Standards of Migrant Workers Welfare, Business Code of Ethics agreements,
• Tax-free impressive monthly salary,
• Free housing, and Free transportation to/from workplace/house,
• Providing Qatar residence ID, and certified work permit,
• Paid overtime, holidays, annual leave salary with flight tickets,
• Staff gathering and satisfaction are our goals to reach our client satisfaction.