An international iGaming industry leader, operating across multiple countries in several regions, is looking for a Remote Customer Support Specialist for our B2C division to ensure further global roll-out.
This role is something that can certainly exceed your expectations and bring 100% satisfaction turning a job into a hobby.
• Ensure best in class service for our customers accompanied by fast and high-quality resolution of all customer queries;
• Be a part of a Customer Service team, working in shifts to cover the lines 24/7, with the shifts alternating, including weekends (compulsory days-off are provided);
• Respond to live chat, emails, and phone calls, log and route the incoming inquiries to appropriate response lines;
• Log and manage clients in the CRM;
• Keep tidy online records of all customer encounters;
• Create presentations, and conduct demos as assigned to assist with our up-selling strategy;
• Address other support queries.
1. Proven experience in Customer support or relevant roles;
2. Strong Internet connection;
3. Fluent spoken and written English (other European languages would be a plus);
4. Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, screen recording, call recording;
5. Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office);
6. Knowledge and experience of working with a CRM system (Intercom or similar);
7. Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills;
8. Excellent time management skills;
9. Solid organizational skills, ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Remote position with further relocation opportunities;
- Possibility of fast professional growth within the organization;
- Flat company structure;
- Mentorship and guidance program;
- Flexible hiring plans with generous financial remuneration.