Zorro Pay is a Financial start-up in Electronic Money Institution business, backed by international holding Zorro Group with European management and experience. The central office is based in Tbilisi.
Zorro Pay is seeking candidates for the position of Managing Director.
Playing a vital role in the success of the business, a Managing Director is required to organize project from Legal, Financial and Technical perspectives.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Communicating with local Financial Authorities
• Successful management of the project
• Good knowledge of company’s products
• Directing and supervising relevant activities
• Higher education. Bachelor or Master degree in financial, legal or business field
• Excellent knowledge of English and Georgian languages, at least basic Russian will be an advantage
• Experience in communication with Central Bank of Georgia and financial authorities in Georgia
• Experience in banking or relevant payment institution 3+ years
• Experience in compliance / payments / PSP will be an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook
Personal skills and characteristics:
• Ability to quickly learn
• Ability to work in stressful environment
• Detail Oriented
• High sense of responsibility
• Oriented on development
• Evaluation and analysis skills
• Hard working
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org